Monday 17 August 2015

Cross Country Stories

These are some of the amazing stories that we got after running cross country. 

Melissa wrote:

I felt scared because I thought I was going to loose.


Kayden wrote:

Yesterday it was cross country, I came fifth. I felt extremely happy. I ran fast I bet Cooper and so did Elliot.

Athan wrote:

CROSS COUNTRY
Yesterday at cross country I was not stopping running. I was extremely happy. When I got to the finish line I was happy that I was 19th. 

Elliot wrote:

                         CROSS COUNTRY
I was excited for Cross Country. When I got to school in a red T-shirt and black pants, we got ready for the race. Then we went to the field. Then we did the race. I was running fast. Kayden was in front of me. I came 15th and Kayden came 5th.


No comments:

Post a Comment